College student and experienced grapher Garrett Berthiaume steps to the front of the class to play professor in today’s episode. We discuss how to build your collection on a tight budget, ways to take advantage of on campus autograph opportunities (even if you aren’t a student), and his excellent autograph blog, GB Autographs.
Let me know what you think of this episode, leave a comment below.
Subscribe to the podcast
Listen to the Autograph University Master Class at home or on the go.
Cool stuff to check out
- GB Autographs
- Follow Garrett on Twitter
- Connect with me on Twitter: @mattraymond
- Shout out to Sean Harvey Design for the awesome Master Class artwork
- Tunes by Orange Television (the episode contains a sample of their rockin’ song, “Assembly Line”)
Sign up for the newsletter and never miss an episode
- Get updates delivered to your inbox
- Receive a copy of the 2013 Autograph University Yearbook
- Exclusive content, tips and giveaways
- No spam or sharing your email! (Your privacy and trust are important to me.)