Mark Cooper is an amazingly knowledgeable grapher—and teacher (how fitting for the Master Class, huh?) who calls south Florida home. In today’s episode we discuss tips for getting autographs at Spring Training, how “consignment” works, and how Mark uses his day job to his advantage while graphing.
I’d love to hear what you think of the episode in the comments section below.
Subscribe to the podcast
Listen to the Autograph University Master Class at home or on the go.
Cool stuff to check out
- Check Mark out on Twitter: @psugator02
- Connect with me on Twitter: @mattraymond
- Shout out to Sean Harvey Design for the awesome Master Class artwork
- Tunes by Orange Television (the episode contains a sample of their rockin’ song, “Assembly Line”)
Sign up for the newsletter and never miss an episode
- Get updates delivered to your inbox
- Receive a copy of the 2012 Autograph University Yearbook
- Exclusive content, tips and giveaways
- No spam or sharing your email! (Your privacy and trust are important to me.)