Andrew George is a veteran IP grapher who hails from the nation’s smallest state (Rhode Island) but has a HUGE autograph collection. In today’s episode we discuss tips for networking with members of autograph communities and how to always be prepared for a chance encounter with a celebrity.
I’d love to hear what you think of the episode in the comments section below.
Subscribe to the podcast
Listen to the Autograph University Master Class at home or on the go.
Cool stuff to check out
- Andrew talks sports on WJMFradio.com, “Andy & the J-Dogs” – Mondays, 4-6 p.m. ET
- Connect with me out on Twitter: @mattraymond
- Shout out to Sean Harvey Design for the awesome Master Class artwork
- Tunes by Orange Television (the episode contains a sample of their rockin’ song, “Assembly Line”)
Sign up for the newsletter and never miss an episode
- Get updates delivered to your inbox
- Receive a copy of the 2012 Autograph University Yearbook
- Exclusive content, tips and giveaways
- No spam or sharing your email! (Your privacy and trust are important to me.)